How can I get Poreless skin?
So, what’s new? Any miracle product for millions of coins? No. It’s a simple switch in your routine’s steps. Every woman is testing different order to layer products on her skin, looking for the best solution to personal problem. One is trying to figure out how to make her make up most natural other needs the best makeup to hide pores.
It’s important not only to look good. But especially if you need to fix make up for an intensive day, photoshoot or night out. Add to that minimal maintenance through the day and no compromising on smooth flawless finish.
How to Make Your Pores Disappear With Makeup
EXPERIMENT WITH THE ORDER
Do the test, without any special new products, apply your make up in this order:
- Translucent Powder
- Setting Spray
On the clean skin, apply your everyday moisturizer. Then go directly to primer and follow with a thin layer of translucent powder over all your face. Now, time for setting spray, remember to let every layer dry at least for a few seconds. Apply your foundation and counter as usual.
That method can solve the issue of how do you keep setting powder from showing when applying it on top of foundation and how does setting powder change the way foundation looks.
Check the tutorial prepared by Sagonia Lazarof below
Can I use it as everyday make up?
There is no UV Protection that makes a day make up not functional… Your skin will not be ruined after one day without protection if you will avoid direct sunlight. But do you really want to risk?
How to solve it? Experiment with adding UV protection products that will not compromise the effect. A halfway solution is a moisturizer with SPF. However, keep in mind it will not protect your face as well as Sunscreen itself.
Regular use can cause more breakdowns and clogged pores. Especially without a proper cleansing routine.
Oily Skin and Combination Skin possibly may tolerate it better than Dry Skin. Though, every face is unique, so check what works for YOU.
How to remove it?
- For the makeup recommended is to use 2 step cleansing. One to lose cosmetics and dirt on your face, second to wash everything clean.
- If you use cleansers, first should go Oil-based and then Water-based.
- If you use waterproof cosmetics, strong setting spray or primer you can first go with good waterproof liquid make-up remover. Pore it on a cotton pad or better reusable cosmetic pad and tap gently all over your face.
- DO NOT press and drag pad all around your face, especially around the eyes. A product has to have time to work. If you battle waterproof mascara: hold the pad with makeup remover for a few seconds, then gently wipe it a few times until there is no more visible sign of mascara.
- Proper cleaning is important for effective skin care. It allowed skin care ingredients to actually do their work. If you spend money on expensive creams but do not prepare face, you waste your time and money. Dirt and makeup prevent ingestion of the product into the skin. It will make a world of difference in your way to ‘poreless skin’, preventing dull complexion and improve general skin health. Make cleansing an important part of your skin care regimen.
- Wipes are not sufficient to take all this stuff out. You need actual water and a cleanser.
- You do not need to use Silicone-based primers.
- Use good quality skin care products for your night skin care routine.
10€ – 20€
10€ – 20€
20€ – 40€
7.90€ – 15€